As I am setting all things required for my EDC1300 ICT course and perhaps getting a little distracted…..I thought this clip was a playful way of introducing a combination of technology and education, specifically literacy.
- 877 hits
- Follow Maria Etheridge on WordPress.com
Blogs I Follow
- Essential Oils with Carly
- Differentiation Is Easy
- The People & Environment Blog
- Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes
- Miss Apple's ICT Journey...
- nicky rehner
- Special Education Tools
- The grass is greener where you water it!
- Tilting at windmills?
- - moving inward -
- The Weblog of Kyla Ziems
- Everyone needs a voice
- EDC3100 ICT & Pedagogy Blogging
- I have LOVED my prac experience! October 24, 2014
- Connect.ed – Cyber Education October 12, 2014
- Possibilities are endless…Google Classroom September 24, 2014
- OMG…THAT was inspiring!!!! September 19, 2014
- FREE Webinars for Google Apps for education and Google in the Classroom ;) September 11, 2014
- I need to step up my game, my students deserve it January 20, 2014 Mr. Salsich
- A teacher evaluation that matters – feedback from a student January 12, 2014 Mr. Salsich
- Remembering what it feels like to be “a student” December 30, 2013 Mr. Salsich
- Learning from a cowboy December 8, 2013 Mr. Salsich
- Modelling “authentic” writing December 1, 2013 Mr. Salsich
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.